At J.Burns, our Spirit Nights give you the opportunity to raise funds and show the spirit of your school, charity, sports team, or ministry. We desire to see your Spirit Night be an amazing success and our goal is to do all that we can to support you in this.
1. Set a date.
- Choose a date that will work best for your organization.
- Give yourself time to promote (At least 2 weeks is recommended.)
- Available days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Sundays. (We are willing to make special exceptions upon availability.)
- Flyers. Pass them out and hang them up at least one week prior to the event. We will create a flyer for you and email it to you for printing.
- Stickers, we will provide stickers for you to pass out as reminders.
- Announcements/Memos/Emails: The more the better!
- Have the event announced at any assemblies or gatherings.
- Share the event on your marquee or school sign.
- Utilize social media by creating an event on Facebook, and sharing on twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Personal Invitations: Personally invite key organization members, teachers, staff, administrators, etc.
- Require that all members/staff attend the event.
- Plan to have your organization perform at the Spirit Night in some way. Do a cheer, play a song, etc. Creating a buzz in the store on the night of the event will help promote your organization.
- Have members of your organization come to our store 1-2 hours before the event to decorate with posters, balloons, streamers, etc.
5. Have FUN, and think about scheduling your next Spirit Night.
To schedule your Spirit Night contact: firstname.lastname@example.org